Looking For A Convenient, One-Stop Resource For Becoming – Or Renewing – Your Florida Notary?
If so, you’ve come to the right place because…
Our one-stop, affordable notary package includes everything you need to get started right away!
Here’s what your $111 package includes:
1. Florida notary application: You’ll simply fill it out online (in minutes), print, and mail to us… then we’ll take care of the rest! What’s more, we’ve included important tips along the way to make sure your application is error-free and get approved quickly.
2. Florida’s state filing fee ($39)
3. Florida’s Mandatory 7,500 4-Year Florida AFN Bond ($40): This required bond protects individuals who may be harmed due to errors committed by notaries. (We strongly recommend that Florida notaries protect themselves with optional errors and omissions insurance, which you can purchase in Section 6 of your application.)
3. Self-Inking Notary Seal ($32): You’ll use this stamp, which is required by the state of Florida, to notarize documents.
How To Apply To Become – or Renew – Your Notary in Minutes
Step 1: Click on “Become A Notary” or “Renew My Notary” (below) and enter the information requested in each section of your application.
Step 2: Pay online (we accept most major credit cards).
Step 3: Print your completed application, sign, and mail to: Huckleberry Notary Bonding, Inc., PO Box 940489, Maitland, FL 32794-0489
What Are The Requirements For Becoming A Florida Notary?
In order to become a Florida notary public, you must be:
1. A legal resident of Florida: Go here: http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Florida-Resident for information on Florida residency requirements.
2. A US Citizen: If you are not a US citizen, you will be required to submit a recorded Declaration of Domicile, which you can obtain at your county’s courthouse.
3. Willing to complete a three-hour notary course and submit a signed certificate of completion with this application. For your convenience, you can register for our online course – for just $29 – in Section 9 of this application.
Tips For Completing An Error-Free Application
1. Please read and follow all of the directions carefully. You’ll find that the questions are easy to understand and straightforward. However, we’ve added extra instructions (indicated by: IMPORTANT in areas where errors are most common.
2. Your application is automatically saved after you complete each section and click “Save and Continue.” As soon as you complete Section 1 you’ll be assigned a customer id number and password, which we’ll send to you at the email address you provided. If needed, you can use these to sign into the website and complete your saved application.
3. We are happy to help, so if you have any questions not answered in the directions, please don’t hesitate to call us toll-free at 1.800.422.1555.
4. In order to minimize time-consuming delays and rework, please use our checklist (in Section 11) before mailing your application and supporting documents.
They processed my notary renewal in a timely manner and made it so easy.
I’ve used Huckleberry for 16 years. They’re the best!
They actually answer the phone-a nice surprise in today’s business environment.
Every time I call the staff is very kind, helpful and friendly. Bonnie V.